Yum …. how I love these delightful creations for breakfast! They’re easy to make and last for a while in the fridge. You’re basically baking oatmeal in a muffin tin!
You can skip the cardomom and use any kind of jam … just like life, the possibilities are ENDLESS!!
- 3 cups organic oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup fig jam
Here’s how it’s done (so easy!!):
- Stir all ingredients together in a mixing bowl …. the mixture will be moist and resemble cake batter.
- Divide the mixture into a muffin tin or a loaf pan (12X5 inches).
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes. Let cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Note: you can use any kind of nut milk (or rice/ organic soy milk). You can also grind half the oats for more of a flour type consistency. Enjoy!