Podcast – Food and Health Today
A Podcast for the Ontario Public Health Association. Select episodes:
- Canada’s Trans Fat Ban with Dr. Mary Labbé
- Is the Food Environment Making Us Unhealthy?
- Cannabis Legalization in Canada
- Food Fraud in Canada with Dr. Sylvain Charlebois
Writing Via The Huffington Post
- Inside Ontario’s Struggle to Protect Organic Food
- Canada’s 2017 Terroir Symposium: What Was Said
- Getting to the Truth About our Food: An Uphill Struggle
- Ontario’s Bill 70 A Killer for the Craft Distillery Sector
- The Right Data and A Miracle Paste: A Recipe for Ending Hunger?
- Jamie Kennedy’s Summer Dinner Series: Igniting Rural Economies through Gastronomy
- Who Should Talk About Our Food?
- K2 Milling: Keeping Family Tradition Alive while Spurring a Healthy Food System
- Vegetable Pasta: The Next Best Thing Since Pasta Itself?
- Canadian MP Calls for Mandatory Labeling of GE Foods
Other Select Writing/ Content
- Yorkville eatery Planta is growing Toronto’s plant-based dining scene (for Metro Toronto)
- Beer hall brings flavours of Berlin (for Metro Toronto)